2021 Annual Meeting and Elections: Virtually, Saturday, June 19
The MTNT Board of Directors invites you to 2021 Annual Shareholders Meeting, which will be posted on MTNT’s website and Facebook page on Saturday, June 19, 2021.
To protect the health and well-being of MTNT Shareholders, employees, and their families during the global COVID-19 pandemic, MTNT will not hold an in-person meeting this year. Instead, we invite you to participate by voting online or by signing and submitting the paper Proxy. The results of the 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be posted on MTNT’s website and Facebook on Saturday, June 19, 2021.
The Annual Meeting is held:
- To elect three (3) Directors to serve on the Board for three-year terms, expiring at the Annual Meeting in 2024; and
- To hear reports of MTNT Operations.
The three (3) seats available on the MTNT Board of Directors in this election are:
- Two (2) At-Large Seats
- One (1) Nikolai Mandatory Seat
PROXY INSTRUCTIONS AND DEADLINE – All voting will be done by Proxy this year due to COVID-19. Please read the entire proxy card which is included in the Annual Meeting packet mailed to you. To be a valid proxy at the meeting, the paper or e-Proxy (signed by the Shareholder or custodian for a Shareholder) must be received by the Inspector of Elections no later than 4 p.m., AKDT, Wednesday, June 16, 2021. Paper proxies may be delivered to the Inspector of Elections by mail at Hutchings & Associates, PO Box 241167, Anchorage, AK 99524-9846, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (907) 290-5737. Proxies may also be delivered to MTNT’s offices in Anchorage and McGrath or faxed to MTNT at (907) 644-1212.
- Paper Proxies: Please write in the number of votes you want to give each candidate on the blank next to their names. In order for your proxy to be valid, please sign it exactly the way your name appears on the proxy card. If you are holding the shares as a custodian for a minor, then sign YOUR name and NOT the name of the minor. If you cannot write your name, make your mark and have it witnessed by one (1) person.
- Electronic Proxies (e-Proxies): MTNT Shareholders may vote their proxies online using MTNT’s web-based proxy system at www.MTNTvote.com. Instructions for voting electronically are available at www.MTNTvote.com and on the backside of your paper proxy. To log into the web-based proxy system, you will need the last four digits of your Social Security Number and the four-digit PIN number, located on the top right of the paper proxy form. Proxies submitted via MTNT’s web-based proxy system by the deadline will be considered to have been received by the Inspector of Election at the date and time of the successful electronic submission. The e-Proxy is used for the same purpose as a paper proxy, to cast your votes in accordance with your instructions and will also be counted for quorum purposes.
**Proxies received by 4 p.m., AKDT, on June 4, 2021 will be eligible for the Early Bird Prize Drawings**
Click the booklets below to review the 2020 Annual Report and the 2021 Notice of Annual Meeting and Proxy Statement that was mailed May 2020.
Please email MTNT at email@example.com or call (907) 644-1200 if you have any questions.