2022 Annual Meeting and Board Elections
The MTNT, Ltd. Board of Directors invites you to attend the 2022 Annual Shareholders Meeting which will be held at McGrath Native Village Council’s Community Center on Saturday, July 23, 2022. Registration will open at 9:00 a.m. and the meeting will start at 10:00 a.m.
The Annual Meeting is held:
- To elect three (3) Directors to serve on the Board for three-year terms, expiring at the Annual Meeting in 2025;
- To hear reports of MTNT Operations; and
- To transact such other business as may be properly brought before the Annual Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
The three (3) seats available on the MTNT Board of Directors in this election are:
- One (1) At-Large Seat
- One (1) Takotna Mandatory Seat
- One (1) Telida Mandatory Seat
PROXY INSTRUCTIONS AND DEADLINE
4 p.m. AKDT, Wednesday, July 20, 2022
Please read the entire Proxy Statement and Proxy Card which will be included in the Annual Meeting packet that will be mailed to your early June 2022. To be a valid proxy at the meeting, the paper or Electronic Proxy (e-Proxy) signed by the Shareholder or custodian for a Shareholder must be received by the Inspector of Elections no later than 4 p.m., AKDT, Wednesday, July 20, 2022. Paper proxies may be delivered to the Inspector of Elections by mail at Hutchings & Associates, PO Box 241167, Anchorage, AK 99524-9846, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (907) 290-5737. Proxies may also be delivered to MTNT’s offices in Anchorage and McGrath or faxed to MTNT at (907) 644-1212.
- e-Proxies: MTNT Shareholders may vote their proxies online using MTNT’s web-based proxy system at www.MTNTvote.com. Instructions for voting electronically are available at www.MTNTvote.com and on the backside of your paper proxy. To log into the web-based proxy system, you will need the last four digits of your Social Security Number and the four-digit PIN number located on the top-right of the paper proxy form. Proxies submitted via MTNT’s web-based proxy system by the deadline will be considered to have been received by the Inspector of Election at the date and time of the successful electronic submission. The e-Proxy is used for the same purpose as a paper proxy, to cast your votes in accordance with your instructions and will also be counted for quorum purposes.
- Paper Proxies: Please write in the number of votes you want to give each candidate on the blank next to their names. In order for your proxy to be valid, please sign it exactly the way your name appears on the proxy card. If you are holding the shares as a custodian for a minor, then sign YOUR name and NOT the name of the minor. If you cannot write your name, make your mark and have it witnessed by one (1) person.
SAVE THE DATES
June 1, 2022: Record Date
June 29, 2022: Early Bird Proxy Deadline
July 20, 2022: Proxy Deadline and eVote Prize Drawing
July 23, 2022: Annual Meeting of Shareholders